Wednesday 4 March 2015

Abang Jebat





How can u love someone so much?

that the tough of losing him shakes ur entire world.

When he holds me, all i want .. is stop time..

Like an addict, i memorize every move, every emotion,.

i love to put my head at his shoulder.


Sometimes I wonder if what we have is too good to be true

too scared to get my heart broken and scared of the thought of losing you

but in the end, I trust in the author and perfecter of what I believe

because what we ask for in Him, we in return shall receive


"Where your treasure is, your heart will be also" is how the saying goes

I may not know what tomorrow may bring, for God is the only one who knows

the one thing I do know is that you are my one and only

a treasure in my heart that I want to devote my whole life to completely .

No comments:

Post a Comment